Top View

Top View

Latest

Sunday 19 June 2016

Maheen Azeem (Batch 2012-17)

Humans OF NSMC

#21
#part(1/2)
I had the perks of being raised by my Nano, Papa ji(grandfather) and Khala besides my parents. 
It has been the best blessing ever. When I say it, I literally mean it. They are the real world for me
I never had so many dreams in my life. I just had and still have this one dream "to fulfil my Nano's dreams"which by the way revolved around me (smiles). hah! 
And well Papa ji? He is the man of all seasons!
I cherish those moments when Papa ji would bring an excerpt from his book for me and ask me to read it out aloud so he'd clear,if any, questions in my mind. That would be the high time when Nano'd angrily say: "Aye haye Jahangir sahab, ye bachi ko kia rasalo(digests) ka shok daal re hn ap prhai se dhyan ht jaega"(laughs) Papa ji would smile back and say: "character grooming per b tau beti ka dhyaan hona chaie" Those were the best times...!
#maheen_azeem
#4thyr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Bilal Ahmed